We are Now Open
Bygone Times is NOW OPEN and welcoming you back to a Bygone era.
We’re the largest antiques and collectables centre in the UK with over 500 stalls across 6 enormous floors.
Our café is also open for takeaway drinks and snacks. And no need to worry about spending a penny…whilst spending your pennies! All our toilets are frequently cleaned to ensure a Covid-19 secure shopping experience.
At present, the number of people in the building is limited to 400, and we may ask you to queue outside, to help adhere to these numbers.
- On arrival visit reception
- Floor markers for social distancing are in place
- One way system to help the flow of our customers
- Hand sanitising stations available on all floors
- Toilets sanitised regularly
- Cafe bar open (Takeaway only)
- Screens at till points to offer protection to staff and customers.
We will be open 10:00am – 5:00pm, 7 days a week
We’re all looking forward to seeing you soon
I am a professional blogger interested in everything taking place in cyberspace. I am running this website and try my best to make it a better place to visit. I post only the articles that are related to the topic and thoroughly analyze all visitors’ comments to cater to their needs better.